Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Product Warranty and Service Table
Additional Information as well as other important information about product warranty policy and returns policy can be found below:
Note: International Buyers are responsible for shipping cost on return shipment in any case.
If you believe the product you have purchased is a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service team for a Return Authorization.
We provide 6 month warranty on all our refurbished equipment from the order purchase date indicated on your invoice. Manufacturer warranty is provided on all new equipment unless otherwise stated. Warranty for each item sold is provided in every listing.
We offer extended limited warranty (at an additional cost) ends 1 year from the order purchase date indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s). Please contact our Customer Service team to extend warranty on your purchased product.
All our entire range of refurbished Desktop PCs and Laptops has been professionally refurbished, tested and repackaged.
Please note that warranty does not cover on the purchased items with the following conditions:
- Items described "AS IS or “PARTS ONLY" are excluded from any warranty.
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, operating system errors and compatibility problems
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use and handling, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair and improper installation
- Consumable parts of the item being sold according to its grading system (e.g. laptop batteries). Batteries are tested for its battery wear level and to hold charge. However, as they are consumed depending on customer’s activities. Batteries will be replaced if it has been found to be in a non-functional condition (i.e. does not hold any charge) and the fault is reported in the first 30 days after purchase.
- Items damaged in transit.
Please contact us so we can advise you on the return process and RMA number. Return without an RMA number will not be accepted.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to get a replacement or a refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.