Shipping and Warranty & Returns Policy
Shipping and Warranty & Returns Policy
SHIPPING & LOCAL PICKUP
In this time of uncertainty with the outbreak, we want to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and customers is of the highest priority. We have therefore implemented some changes to our trading to alleviate the risk of the virus spreading, however we anticipate operating as best as we can give the circumstances to fulfill and dispatch orders as quickly as possible.
To limit risk to our employees we encourage good hygiene practices across our office as well as staff will have their body temperature checked upon arrival to work daily. Counter sales and services in person at warehouse are temporarily unavailable. We do not encourage you to pick up the item at warehouse. But, if you are in need of item pickup, there will be contactless service. Only PayPal payment and Bank Transfer are currenlty available.
We are also experiencing an extremely high volume of inquiries as well as customer orders and are processing your orders as quickly as we can.
Technology Locker appreciates your patience and understanding whilst we navigate this uncertain time and we do apologies in advance for any inconveniences we may cause due to slight delays in responding to your inquiries and dispatching your orders.
Most of the items are shipped within 1-2 business days of payment. Large items need to be shipped on pallets may take 2-4 days to dispatch after receiving payment.
We ship all our items with Australia Post or TNT Express courier within Australia.
Shipping normally takes 2-3 working days for Sydney Metro addresses and 2-6 business days for outer Sydney Metro, Regional and Interstate Addresses.
We use TNT to ship equipment overseas. Please note we are not responsible for import duties and taxes. Import duties and taxes are buyer’s responsibility. For exact shipping cost, please contact us for quote before making purchase.
Note: Exclude postage location list: Middle East, Brazil, Afghanistan, India, Russian Federation, Africa and N. and S. America
We offer discount on purchases of multiple items by combining postage. The discount is provided for both Australia and international shipping.
Note: Technology Locker does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping. We normally provide shipping tracking numbers to customers so that you need to contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments.
Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.
For your convenience, we request you to make an appointment along with the specific item you want to purchase or an inquiry about technical issue and your preferred date and time prior to picking up.
Opening Hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY: 9:30 am - 4:00pm
SATURDAY - SUNDAY: Closed
Address: Technology Locker, 26a Davis road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Sydney, Australia.
There is no shipping cost for goods picked up at our warehouse. We will send you an updated eBay invoice without shipping cost before you check out.
Note: Handling fee will be charged if you choose to pick up the items by your own courier at warehouse. The handling fee will be calculated based on weight and size of your purchased items.
In some circumstances, the availability of the item may not be 100% accurate at the time of your order or the item may have been depleted before your order could be completed by staff or eBay online. We do however recommend that you contact us about stock availability before you come to pick up the item.
WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
Product Warranty and Service Table
Additional Information as well as other important information about product warranty policy and returns policy can be found below:
If you believe the product you have purchased is a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service team for a Return Authorization.
We provide 90-day warranty on all our refurbished equipment from the order purchase date indicated on your invoice. Manufacturer warranty is provided on all new equipment unless otherwise stated. Warranty for each item sold is provided in every listing.
We offer extended limited warranty (at an additional cost) ends 1 year or 6 months from the order purchase date indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s). Please contact our Customer Service team to extend warranty on your purchased product.
Please note that warranty does not cover on the purchased items with the following conditions:
- Consumable parts of the item being sold according to its grading system (e.g. laptop batteries). Batteries are tested for its battery wear level and to hold charge. However, as they are consumed depending on customer’s activities. Batteries will be replaced if it has been found to be in a non-functional condition (i.e. does not hold any charge) and the fault is reported in the first 30 days after purchase.
- Items described "AS IS or “PARTS ONLY" are excluded from any warranty.
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories.
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, operating system errors and compatibility problems. It is buyer’s responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems and to ensure antivirus software is maintained and updated to prevent software corruption.
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use and handling, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair and improper installation, including damage caused by freight, electrical fluctuations, spill of liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Technology Locker.
- Items damaged in transit on delivery or on return.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to customer use.
All returns claims must be pre-arranged. Please contact our Customer Service team via eBay message for a Return Authorization.
Change of Mind Returns
We are happy to accept a change of mind return within 30 days from the order purchase date indicated on your invoice if the item is still kept in the original sealed Retail packaging or in resalable condition. Please send us a message via eBay within 30 days including your invoice number, condition of the item and the reason for return.
Shipping is on customer’s expense. We will refund the purchase price excluding the cost of shipping. If you purchase the product with free postage, a non-refundable shipping fee of ($15 - $20) will be deducted from total amount of the order indicated on your invoice.
All hardware is covered by warranty. Please contact us if you think your item is defective. Should your product be faulty within the warranty period, it will be subject to either of the two procedures below:
1. Dead on Arrival (DOA): The buyer must notify us of the DOA issue within 7 days of receiving the item. Customers claiming DOA must return the item in its original condition, with full packaging and a proof of purchase, with NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE.
We will cover shipping cost for the return shipment. The product will be replaced or refunded only when the entire order is being returned.
2. Warranty procedure applies for items found defective, but within the specified warranty period of 3 months or 90 days or your extended warranty period.
For all hardware within 30-day warranty period, you are entitled to have the goods repaired, replaced or refunded for a major or minor failure, item not as described, and unacceptable quality. We will cover shipping cost for the return shipment.
For all hardware outside 30-day warranty period, the product will be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent model or other agreed item within a reasonable time (2-3) weeks at our discretion. However, in some circumstances, an indicative repair time may vary due to reasons such as part availability and incorrect fault description. It is buyer’s responsibility to cover the shipping costs to return the product. Refund for the amount paid for the item will not be provided after 30 days of the order purchase date indicated on your invoice.
We do not accept returns or refunds for the following products or conditions:
- Opened/Used software
- Sold As-Is or Parts-Only Items
- Product is not in resalable condition
- Missing accessories or parts
- Physically damaged (not in original condition) or broken caused by buyer
- Warranty VOID seal sticker is broken
- Items damaged in transit
We advise all customers to return products with postage insurance as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged product Returns.
The replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
For all warranty returns, the customer must provide the original Sales Invoice provided at the time of purchase.
Please contact us so we can advise you on the return process and RMA number.
Note: Return without an RMA number will not be accepted.